Sunday 13 July 2008

Back from Barcelona - ola!

So, where on earth is my race report? Three weeks on from the event it's still not quite finished, but is almost there. Honest, guv.

A week in caravan in Callander with no net access, a week of work and then a week at a conference in Barcelona (where I won the International Environmental Modelling and Software Society Early Career Research Excellence Prize!) have er rather delayed the beast but the race hasn't slipped from my mind and the achievement still makes me smile. My report will come this week, much like the onset of my training for the third race in the triple crown - the Devil O' the Highlands.

Watch the space, but not continuously.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Brian,
congratulations for your award!

More importantly ( ;-) ) I am looking forward to meeting you again at the Devil's!

Cheers,
Thomas