Tuesday 2 September 2008

Body fat and beerage

I weighed in yesterday at the University of Lincoln running tests at 64.2kg - a little heavier than I was entering the WHWR, when I was around 63.5 kg. I think I have put on a bit of extra beerage since then. :-)

I was skin fold tested and came out at 15.7% with a BMI of 21.7 and a height of 172cm. The conclusions and recommendations were that I am about optimal for endurance running but could improve by losing 1-2% body fat, or around 0.6-1.3kg. If I get back down to 63.5kg I will be within the recommended range and will be happy. A few less mid week beers then. Boo.

1 comment:

John Kynaston said...

I was in touch with Paul about this programme but it was too far to go for the testing. I'll be interested to see how it goes so keep posting!

John