Tuesday 28 July 2009

Manny's Corbett run

Eating lunch with tender quads after the Bobby Gee weekend which I'll blog about later. During the run Davie Bell was talking about a lad called Manny doing an attempt on all the Corbetts (hills above 2500ft but below 3000ft in Scotland) in 70 days without motorised transport so I thought I'd follow the story up. He apparently completed his attempt on 8th July and you can read all about it here http://corbettrun.blogspot.com/.

Hat off to Manny. What an adventure!

3 comments:

Marco Consani said...

Hey Brian,
Thank you for your comment on my blog.
Looking forward to hearing about your weekend adventure with Davie.
Marco

John Kynaston said...

Thanks for the link. I'll have a look at that soon.

Sounds as though you had a good run in the Lakes.

JK

"e Brutto" said...

Blimey a major logistical success if slightly bonkers.
Post Peak Oil ultra style.
Perhaps I could try it only using a two-stroke bike dressed as a cave man and dragging my woman along by her hair;¬)