Wednesday 29 April 2009

2.5 mile run woohoo

I upped my run mileage to 2.6 miles (shhh don't tell my physio, he only Ok'd 1 mile) last night. I ran a reasonably brisk 7:40 pace for the distance and although I was aware of my right ankle there was no pain so the recovery looks good. I'll do some cross-training on rowing machine and bike today before seeing my physio for more thumb in the torn tendon spot torture tomorrow to get rid of the few remains of swelling fluid build-up.

The Marlborough Downs may yet be on!

4 comments:

The Sunday Adventure Club said...

glad you're getting going again, hopefully see you at Marlborough, Richie

Brian Mc said...

You'll be at Marlborough? Crikey, that's a fair way to travel. Email me if you need somewhere to kip - I am 1.5 hours from Marlborough.

John Kynaston said...

Good to read things are improving.

Build up sensibly and keep your big goal for the year in mind!

John

Anonymous said...

Nice one Brian - hope the little steps progress into big ones.. Cheers - Keith