Thursday 28 February 2008

Easy run round MK

Route: one of the routes around MK I can't remember
Distance: 6.44 miles

Went out for a very easy run last night to get some running in my legs before the MK half marathon this weekend. The weather was pleasant, as was the company. I always talk too much during these runs and as a consequence can only remember 100 metres out from the leisure centre where we start before it each route becomes a conversational blur.

Here's a map of the route if you know MK:

The medical emergency with my wife appears to be over (fingers crossed) so I'll try a tempo run tomorrow night then do nothing till the half on Sunday. I usually don't run for the 2 days before a race but as I'm not doing anything tonight (Thursday) I'll make an exception this time.
Then hopefully it'll be back to training in earnest next week.

1 comment:

Debs M-C said...

Good luck, Brian. Looking forward to reading about your sub 1:30.